Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Which country I would like to go to? That's a hard question.

I've been in Europe and I totally love it, my favourite city in the world is London, but well, I haven't been everywhere, so I might be wrong. 

If I think about food (the most important thing in life, obviously) India sounds perfect... Spicy dishes with such special flavors on it, the taste of Indian food is magic for me. A little while ago I tried "Kulfi", which is Indian ice cream, made with natural ingredients like pistachio, almonds, and fruits. I'm a big fan of sweets, and this is literally the best thing I've ever tasted in my life. I actually think this is why I am picking India as my country to go to. 

On the other hand, and being more realistic (cause I would't go to India just to be eating all day, it was just a joke) I would love to visit the palaces, mausoleums, like the famous Taj Mahal, and all the beautiful buildings with the great and special architecture that India has. The streets full of colours, the amazing culture and the differences with a country like ours sounds like an enriching travel experience.

Would I like to live there? Not really, India's population is the poorest in the world, I wound't be able to be there seeing all the people suffering in such unfair situations, such sever religions and couldn't help them. And well, this is also the reason that makes me doubt travelling there. 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Welcome

Post 2: The Best Concert ever